07 August 2011

in the paese: 51 (the end)

Apartment for Sale
Won't you be my neighbor?

-----------------------

Hello Friends!  That is all she wrote, the fat lady is singing, and this "in the paese" project is over!  I plan to be back to regular posting soon ... hope you can stand the "What I Did on My Summer Vacation" theme that will likely overtake this space for a bit. If you are even still here, that is. Hello, hello, hello. Anybody out there? Nod if you can hear me.

Whew. It's good to be on the way home.

7 comments:

  1. I'm here! It's been fun to see the paese, but it'll be better to have you home! I can't wait to see what you've been up to this summer. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Still here and have enjoyed your post over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great summer and I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to be home.Amen.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your series "In the paese" a lot! Beautiful (and unknown to me) corner of Italy. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete